Monday, November 20, 2017

Being A Single mummy.. Sort of

Hi guys,

Hope you are all doing well.  So I am currently a single mum. Not really, but my husband has gone a holiday for 3 weeks. He went as a graduation present to himself as he just finished his Juris Doctor in Law, so well deserved but just shit timing.

I am 35 weeks pregnant and have a19month old super active toddler.  How do you guys do it? I am in a constant state of exhaustion and have the massive mum guilts as I don't feel like doing much with Amalia.

The real question is how I am supposed to feel about my husband leaving us.  I really want him to enjoy his time and get the clarity that needs before he gets admitted, however I don't think he should have ever left us in the first place.  Yes, probably rude of me to compare myself to a single parent as the other parent is coming back, but still so HARD!

So just needed to get that off my chest,

Hope you all have a great day.

xoxo
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment