Sunday, March 18, 2018

New Week, New Me...

Hi Guys,

So every Sunday night I get this feeling, that I need to reorganise my life.  For some reason writing down what I need to do for the week or plan outings with the family, make me feel better.

I am currently seeing a psychologist for PTSD and Post-Natal Depression/Anxiety.  Being a mum you put so much pressure on yourself, 'have you done enough education for the day', 'have they eaten enough veggies', ' is the house clean enough'. Writing down my list and or planning out my week seems to take some of this pressure off.  Even down to meal planning, which in turn, helps us save money on groceries, helps my brain as all I need to do daily is to make sure that the meat is defrosted so that I can put it in the slow cooker.

Does anyone else feel like this? This constant pressure is exhausting, I am always tired of trying to be perfect, and when I do not live up too my own unrealistic expectations, I beat myself up about it all.

Now in saying all of the above, I do need to make some healthier lifestyle changes, I need to exercise more and eat better so that I can keep up with my girls.  I do not want them to be embarrassed to introduce me to their friends as they get older as being the fat slob of a mum.

So this week, is planned out, dinners, outings and activities, and I am going to try my hardest to wake up early and listen to a podcast or tune out to some music and go for a run/walk.  Drink more water to flush out my system and to take my medication (I always forget :\).  I need to keep myself accountable, so on top of this, I am going to try and Vlog everyday including my workouts and what I eat.  I would also like to do a weekly update as to how the last week has gone.

I would love to hear from other mum's who feel like this? and some solutions as to how to get pas these feelings.

Thanks for reading :)

xoxo
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment